Ten things I’m thankful for Tuesday…
1. A lovely staycation. (See previous blog).
2. Returning to a lovely home at Number 25.
3. Being spoilt rotten on my birthday with gorgeous gifts, messages, and people to celebrate it with.
4. A helpful PhD supervision. Always good to leave with a sense of renewed purpose.
5. Good playtime with friends. This week over risotto, films, floor picnics, coffees out, lazy time, being cooked for, eating al fresco in the presence of chickens, and even in a jacuzzi.
6. An audiobook that’s grown on me… ‘The Elegance of the Hedgehog’. Was sceptical but really enjoying it as it comes to a close.
7. Some card making time. If I achieve nothing else but making some slightly off-taste cards in my life, I’ll have won.
8. Vintage clothing finds. An opportunity for everyday playing dressing up.
9. Living in a peaceful country where I have a secure sense of home. Deeply reminded of this gift with news from the Middle East at the moment.
10. My first loom band made for me.